* Blank CDs and DVDs and the envelopes
* Small individual prizes for our older children and teens
examples: journals/stationary, lazer light keychains, small flashlights, glow in the
dark bounce balls, or other items that boys would enjoy as a prize
* Big pieces of elastic that the girls use to do jumping games
* Plastic Individual sheet protectors (ones with all of the whole so they can fit in A4 binders
* Christian DVDs and books : All books found on Amazon :
– Interactive Bible Story Bulletin Boards: 48 Hands-On Bulleitn Boards with Mini Lessons
– Bible Stories to Color and Tell Ages 3-6
– The Right Touch: a read aloud story to help prevent child sexual abuse
– Time Out!: Resources for Teens Retreats
– More Faith Building with Preschoolers Teaching Resource
– Creative Therapy: activites with children and adolescents
– Draw on your emotions
– Draw on your relationships
* DVD’s all found at www.christianmovies.com :
– The Encounter
– Apostle Peter
– Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
– Standing Firm
– The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry
– Left Behind II
– Left Behind III
– Turning Back
* Colored paper and paper plates
* Curtains for dressing room at Masiphumelele
* 38 matching Back packs for the carers working in the Community to carry their
paperwork and equipment
* 38 Rain coats for the carers in the community
* 38Wellingtonboots for those in the community to cope with the rainy season.
* Catheter bags with measuring tube.
* Catheter packs
* Various dressing material –
Gauze (sterile and unsterile).
* Telfa non-adherent dressings.
* Plastic adhesive dressings.
* Absorbent pads of various sizes.
* Adult Nappies – pull on as well as those with tabs.
* Incontinent sheets
* Various size and type of adhesive tape.
* Bandages (crepe and soft)
* Various board games that could be played by the patients.
* Hand and foot care creams and equipment.
* Nail varnishes and varnish remover of varying colours.
* Hair washing tray for patients that are bedbound.
* Toiletries – soap, shampoos, deodorants.
Should you require more information on these wish lists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with WISH LIST and the ministry name in the subject line