Living Hope welcomes local volunteers who are able to assist from 4 hours per week to 40 hours per week. If you are interested in volunteering at Living Hope please enter here , complete the local volunteer form and connect with the Living Hope volunteer co-ordinator.
Living Hope offers many volunteer opportunities – share with us what it is that you are keen to assist with, are skilled to do and we are sure that we will find you the right spot to assist us.
- Local volunteer opportunities vary from :
Assisting in the donations room with sorting and packing clothes – 4-8 hours per week
- Assisting in the Charity Shop – 4–8 hours per week
- Administrative duties such as : data-capturing of stats, minute taking, receptionist, asset register audits, project management of events and outreaches – 8 hours per week
- Transporting Living Hope staff to clients living outside of our immediate area such as Simon’s Town, Kommetjie, Kalk Bay, etc – 4 hours per week
- Providing education on health related topics to our carers as internal training – 10 hours per month
- Caring and sharing with Health Care Centre clients on a one and one basis – 4 hours per week
- Co-ordination of our First 1000 days programme – 25 hours per week
- Maintenance of resources, equipment and buildings – 8 hours per week
- Maintenance of a portion of our garden – 4 hours per week
- Collect sell by date food from local stores – 2 hours per week
- And LOTS more
If you are interested in becoming involved please enter here to collect your volunteer application form and connect with our volunteer co-ordinator