Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE):
- For companies that require BBBEE compliance, donations to Living Hope can give rise to points on a BBBEE scorecard.
- One of the elements used in determining a company’s level of contribution towards B-BBEE is Enterprise Development.
- Companies that donate up to 3% of their net profit after tax can gain points towards their B-BBEE scorecard. Smaller companies can donate up to 2%.
- The government particularly encourages donations that assist or accelerate the development, sustainability and ultimate financial and operational independence of the beneficiary.
- Assisting the Living Hope entrepreneur development program would be a perfect way to accrue these points.
- For further information about how assisting Living Way can help your level of BBBEE compliance, please contact Gerrit Kleinhans on email email@example.com