* Curtains for dressing room at Masiphumelele
* 38 matching Back packs for the carers working in the Community to carry their
paperwork and equipment
* 38 Rain coats for the carers in the community
* 38Wellingtonboots for those in the community to cope with the rainy season.
* Catheter bags with measuring tube.
* Catheter packs
* Various dressing material –
Gauze (sterile and unsterile).
* Telfa non-adherent dressings.
* Plastic adhesive dressings.
* Absorbent pads of various sizes.
* Adult Nappies – pull on as well as those with tabs.
* Incontinent sheets
* Various size and type of adhesive tape.
* Bandages (crepe and soft)
* Various board games that could be played by the patients.
* Hand and foot care creams and equipment.
* Nail varnishes and varnish remover of varying colours.
* Hair washing tray for patients that are bedbound.
* Toiletries – soap, shampoos, deodorants.
What is Living Hope?
Living Hope seeks to reach people for Christ, bringing hope and breaking the despair of poverty and disease.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Living Hope relies heavily on the donations of individuals like you. Please make a donation today and help us in our mission: Bringing Hope, Breaking Despair!