We are currently looking for:
We are looking for a Nurse to provide their expertise for our mobile HIV counselling team.
Requirements for the Job:
- Be able to speak fluent English and one other language
- Able to move independently in the community
- Have good inter-personal communication skills and be willing to work as part of the health care team
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends
- Knowledge of public health and community resources
- Oversee all HCT services at mobile sites
- Provide clinical services at mobile sites
- Ensure follow-ups of clients referred to clinics for HIV/TB services
- Work with the project manager in order to realise the aims and objectives of the project
- Support, monitor and evaluate project activities
Location: Predominantly Capricorn community
Starting Date: ASAP
Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
We also have a great amount of unpaid volunteer career opportunities available. Click here to learn more.