‘Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.’ Philippians 4:4-7
Please join us in pray on these items, we are excited to see how God moves in these items:
- Praise the Lord for safe and fun Holiday Clubs, as well as some children praying to receive Jesus as Saviour. Pray that those who prayed to receive Jesus into their lives will grow in their relationship with Jesus and that the Life Skill Educators will be alert and sensitive to each child’s need of discipleship.
- Praise for the safe return of all of our volunteers as they have come back to Living Hope from furlough
- Pray that the Lord will provide financially for the ministries of Living Hope.
- Please pray for the gospel to be planted in our patients and clients. Pray for them to come to a life-saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- Please pray for our staff this winter as cold and rain can be harsh. Pray that homes will be warm and safe, and pray for safety especially as some of us walk to work in the dark.
- Pray for our Recovery Programme and the renovation of the building and alteration to accommodate increased client numbers.
- Pray for ongoing recovery and employment opportunities for our clients who have graduated from our Recovery Programme.
- Please pray for our mobile wellness clinics as they provide health screening outdoors and in communities – please pray for the staff to keep well and for more indoor opportunities to do wellness outreaches.
- Pray for staff and their families who are dealing with pain, illness and disease and loss.
- Pray for those who will join our staff as we need to fill the current vacancies. Pray the right people will join us to help us minister most effectively.
- Pray for the new and returning students adjusting to the schedule of the Harvest Training Initiative programme which forms part of our Economic Empowerment arm of Living Hope.